Tuesday 15 January 2013

How to Get Targeted Traffic and leads after Google Penalties

So in this post I will discuss some top strategies that you are using, if your site has been penalize by any Google penalty. Although you already know how to use linkedin and facebook, but it’s very important to know about the targeted leads from that social media sites. My site hits more than 10,000 a day via these social media.

I know seo can gives you more targeted traffic, but if you know how to use these social media efficiently than you don’t need any seo or sem services, you just mange by yourself. Although I also providing seo services, but I guaranteed you to use these social media at least one time.

How to Get Traffic from Linkedin


Linkedin is the only professional social media available at market, if you compare both of sites (Linkedin VS Facebook) than I go with linkedin, because you linked between professional to experts. Many followers ask me about the purchasing of premium member of linkedin and I always refuse their suggestion, because if you don’t know about the basic fundamentals of linkedin, it’s a waste of time.



For knowing about how to connect experts people, or how to use linkedin for driving traffic from search engine it is very important for you to review this one.

How to Get Traffic from Facebook


I’ really disappointing by some marketers who are using this media just for promoting their links, they really don’t know about how to get targeted like and followers. Without getting targeted likes you can’t expect from tons of followers to convert their page views into sale.

These two Products are available in market by Lewishowes, Read more about this.



No comments:

Post a Comment